- For Stevee and Nikhat, tickets to go to New York City. They're dying to see the rest of the world, so why not start with the Big Apple?
- For Andrew, something similar. Tickets to a Broadway (or perhaps West End) show of his choosing. (Maybe the biggest theater geek I know.)
- For Margaret, either an adorable little sweater for her dog Gustav (even though he'd probably chew it up) or something to fuel her many little obsessions. Perhaps a poster of her beloved Idris? (Preferably this pic blown up.)
- For Alex and Tyler, a Criterion DVD of their choice. (Knowing them, they'll probably choose a film that very few people have heard of, let alone seen.)
- And for Adam, something for his admiration of dark films. Maybe a von Trier film or two.
Hey, I said I wasn't good with gifts. I do have a feeling I hit a few right notes, but I can't be too certain.